Need to take some rubbish to the tip? Moving house? or are you a local company who regularly hires vans?
Click here for Full Price List
The following is a small selection of what we do.
- All of our short wheel base and long wheel base vans are new models and less than 12 months old.
- Call for a quote or feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements
- We allow our vans to be taken to Europe – call for a quote!
Combo Sized Van
Short Wheel Base Van
Long Wheel Base Van
Extra Long Wheel Base Van
Luton Van with tail lift
Van Dimensions (internal):
Combo van 1.5 metres long x 1.1 wide x 1.2 high
Short Wheel Base 2.45 metres long x 1.7 wide x 1.41 high
Long Wheel Base 3.2 metres long x 1.8 wide x 1.8 (door) – 1.9 high
Extra Long Wheel Base 4.3 metres long x 1.8 wide x 1.6 (door) -1.85 high
Luton Van 4.1 metres long x 2.0 wide x 2.1 high (1.7 at opening)
Please note: these sizes are intended as a rough guide and can vary slightly from each model variant. If in doubt – please ask a member of staff!
All of these vehicles can be driven on a standard UK car licence, come fully valeted and with a full tank of fuel. All are manual with 3 seats in the front ( apart from Combo size) and ply lined in the rear.
Feel free to leave your own car with us whilst you hire!
No time on a Monday morning? – Ask about our Sunday night returns!
Go on call us on 01844291430 or email us with your requirements!
We cover a large area including: Thame, Haddenham, Aylesbury, Chinnor, Long Crendon, Bicester, Oxford,Princess Risborough, Longwick, Dinton, Stone, Milton Common, Great Haseley, Little Milton, Cuddington, Ford, Kingsey & Towersey.
What do I need to hire?
When you call to book your van hire we will run through what’s required on the day and check that you meet our qualification criteria for our insurance. The answers to the most frequently asked questions are as follows:
- we hire to the ages of 25 to 70, although we can go down to 21 or over 70 if certain criteria is met
- on the day we need to see your photocard driving licence (or older style paper licence) and 2 forms of ID along with your National Insurance number to allow us to check your endorsements online or your driver check code. See:https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence
- there is no mileage limit.
- additional drivers can be added for a small charge (please ask when booking)
- we can accept non UK or EU driving licences
- UK AA cover (24 hours), vat and fully comprehensive insurance is included in all our prices
- we take a pre-authorisation of £200 on your card when you collect your vehicle. This is cancelled upon return
- Travelling to Paris, Lyon or Grenoble? You will now need a clean air certificate